#BunkerDown COMPETITION: Don’t just paint. Re-Paint!
Are you feeling the pinch of boredom during the #BunkerDown? Maybe you want to challenge yourself with something creative? Or are you taking the time to go on a self-improvement kick to #BeABetterHuman? We’ve decided to use the #BunkerDown to challenge ourselves and our fellow students to put this time to do things other than watching Netflix, so we’re running some competitions for the most precious commodity for students – food. Yes, that’s right, we’re giving away $50 Coles gift vouchers to do fun stuff while we all have to stay (at least physically) isolated.
How to re-paint a painting:
What you need: An old painting or print of (little monetary value and no sentimental value) or a colour printer | some painting supplies | A bit of imagination
Step 1 – Find an old painting or print that is of little to no value. Buy it from an Op Shop, hunt it out in a garage or ask your Mum about that old painting Nanna gave her that she secretly hates. If you’re in self-isolation mode and have no physical paintings available – print one from online.
Step 2 – If you acquired an actual painting – double check that it’s not a secretly valuable painting.
Step 3 – If you got your painting from around your house – triple check that no-one is emotionally attached to it.
Step 4 – Use your artistic skills to add some life, humour and fun to the original painting. Check out the youtube video below for an example of how it can be done and check out our gallery above for ideas.
How to Win a $50 Coles Voucher
To enter you must
- Create an instgram post with photos of your painting before and after your re-painted it
- Tag @tunefm and add #BunkerDownProjects
- Like TuneFM’s instagram
Terms and Conditions:
1. Entry is open to current UNE students residing in Australia only. Only one (1) entry per individual will be accepted.
2. Promotion commences Monday, 23 March 2020 and final entries close on 1 June 2020 (midnight)
3. To enter participants must upload two photos to their instagram in post format (not stories), one with the unaltered painting and one after the painting has been altered. The images must be tagged @tunefm and be have the hashtag #BunkerDown
4. The Prize is a Coles gift voucher valued at $50. Prizes are not transferable or exchangeable and cannot be taken as cash.
5. Winners will be notified via our Instagram page on 3 June 2020.
This competition is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with Instagram.