The (Science) Circus Is Coming To Town
Do you remember that year 6 (or 7) trip to Canberra and you visited Questacon and just ran around and enjoyed science all day? Just me, cool… But you can do that here in Armidale this weekend! The Shell Questacon Science Circus are bringing a Pop-Up Science Centre to Armidale! That’s right, you can be just like a little kid again and enjoy the wonders of science! For more information check out the event page on Facebook.
If you are one of 6 lucky winners – you can snag yourself a free ticket to either Saturday or Sunday by following two simple steps:
- Like the TuneFM Facebook page
- Be one of the first 6 to comment on the competition post your favourite science meme (get creative guys)!
The competition will be open from Tuesday 5 November at 9am until Wednesday 6 November at 11:59pm. Our winners will be notified on Thursday 7 November at 9am.
See below for the Terms & Conditions:
- The competition is open to students of UNE.
- Only UNE students are eligible to enter.
- The competition opens Tuesday 5 November at 9:00am ADST and closes on Wednesday 6 November at 11:59pm ADST.
- Competition rules: like TUNE! FM 106.9 Facebook page and be one of the first six (6) to comment on the competition post with a science meme (image only).
- The prize is one (1) ticket to Armidale Pop-up Science Centre hosted by The Shell Questacon Science Circus valued at five dollars ($5.00) per ticket. Not transferrable for cash.
- One entry per person.
- The first six (6) comments will be notified on Thursday 7 November at 9:00am ADST via reply to their comment.
- The prize winners must come to TuneFM studio by Thursday 7 November at 5:00pm ADST to collect their prize. If the prize winner is unable to arrive before 5:00pm ADST, they must message TUNE! FM 106.9 and arrange an alternative collection.
- For a redraw if any of the prizes are unclaimed by Thursday 7 November 5:00pm ADST, the next comment in line will be notified by Friday 8 November at 9am via reply to their comment.
- The redraw prize winners must come to TuneFM studio by Friday 8 November at 5:00pm ADST to collect their prize. If the prize winner is unable to arrive before 5:00pm ADST, they must message TUNE! FM 106.9 and arrange an alternative collection.
- The competition is run by TUNEFM as a trading name of UNE Life Pty Ltd (ABN: 29 065 648 419). The competition is supported by The Shell Questacon Science Circus.
- This competition is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with Facebook.