#BunkerDown COMPETITION: Read from A to Z
Are you feeling the pinch of boredom during the #BunkerDown? Do you want to challenge yourself to read outside of your favourite genre? Or to finish those book series that you’ve started? Maybe you’re taking the time to go on a self-improvement reading kick to #BeABetterHuman?
We’ve decided to use the #BunkerDown to challenge ourselves and our fellow students to put this time to do things other than watching Netflix, so we’re running some competitions for the most precious commodity for students – food. Yes, that’s right, we’re giving away $50 Coles gift vouchers to do fun stuff while we all have to stay (at least physically) isolated.
Next up is a reading challenge.
How to complete the A-Z reading challenge:
What you need: Books. Physical books. Audiobooks. eBooks. Whatever works for you
What to do: Read a book that starts with every letter of the alphabet. A = Animal Farm, Alias Grace, American Gods, etc. B = Bag of Bones, The Book Thief, Broken Heart, etc. (The, An and A don’t count as words unless you need them to).
How long do I have to read? We’ll finish up on 30 September 2020, but you can finish as soon as you like.
How do I enter the competition? Create a list of everything you read for the challenge and post it on Instagram. Tag @TuneFM and #BunkerDownProjects
What books qualify? Any genre, language, style and age range. And any length over 75 pages.
What if I have any questions? Ask us in the Bunker Down group on Facebook or send us a DM on Instagram.
26 books in 6 months… are you nuts? Well, the guy below attempted 30 books in 30 days so, no.
How to Win a $50 Coles Voucher
To enter, you must
- Create an Instagram post with the list of books you read for the challenge
- Tag @tunefm and add #BunkerDownProjects
- Like TuneFM’s Instagram
Terms and Conditions:
1. Entry is open to current UNE students residing in Australia only. Only one (1) entry per individual will be accepted.
2. Promotion commences Monday, 23 March 2020 and final entries close on 30 September 2020 (midnight)
3. To enter participants must upload photos to their Instagram in post format (not stories) listing the books read. The images must be tagged @tunefm and have the hashtag #BunkerDownProjects
4. The Prize is a Coles gift voucher valued at $50. Prizes are not transferable or exchangeable and cannot be taken as cash.
5. Winners will be notified via our Instagram page on 3 October 2020.
This competition is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with Instagram.