These are the Terms & Conditions for the TuneFM GooseChase competitions. These Terms & Conditions comply with and fall under the laws of New South Wales, Australia.
1. The TuneFM GooseChase competitions are open to new students enrolled at the University of New England in Trimester 1, 2023.
2. Entries will comprise of entries submitted via the GooseChase app in the following games;
b. 2023 UNE Online GooseChase (Game Code: MQKDD3)
3. The acceptable format(s) and deadline for entries will be prescribed in the app for each game.
4. Discretion as to whether or not an entry complies with each mission rests exclusively with the competition judges.
5. Satire, commentary, parody, and humour are welcome but any entry deemed by the judges to be abusive, offensive, obscene, discriminatory, or derogatory will be ruled ineligible. All entries ruled ineligible will be immediately deleted from any public space and the creators of abusive, offensive, obscene, discriminatory, or derogatory entries will be removed from the group. Contributors of similar posts within the group may also be removed from the game.
6. Entrants retain ownership of and all rights to their entries. As a condition of entry, the University of New England reserves a royalty-free, non-exclusive right to:
a. Use your entry to promote future UNE Student activities
b. Publish your entry on TuneFM website.
c. Publish your entry in TuneFM or UNE Life internal and external communications.
d. Keep the files submitted, and to archive the images on servers or in other electronic forms, so that your entry can be used for these purposes.
8. Entries can be submitted at any time during each competition via the GooseChase app.
9. By submitting an entry, you warrant that the entry is the original, unpublished work of the entrant(s) nominated in the submission.
11. Discretion as to whether or not an entry complies with the mission in which it is submitted rests exclusively with the competition judges.
12. Competition judges will be drawn from TuneFM and UNE Life staff and student volunteer pools.
13. Judges may not enter the game in which they are appointed to be judges.
14. The competition judges’ decisions are final and no correspondence nor discussion will be entered into regarding the judging process or the outcomes reached.
16. Prizes will be awarded as prescribed in each game. They will be awarded as either:
a. A daily prize of a $100 Coles gift card for the entry judged best of the day in each game announced on TuneFM’s O’Week Morning Show between the hours of 8am-9am Monday – Friday of O’Week.
b. The main prize consisting of a $500 textbook gift voucher from The Shop, UNE, will be announced via TuneFM’s social media on Monday, 6 March 2023 when the winner’s student status has been verified by the University of New England.
20. Main prize winners will be notified by via email and social media where available.
UNE Life Student HQ
University of New England,
Armidale NSW 2351
The University of New England respects and acknowledges that its people, programs and facilities are built on land, and surrounded by a sense of belonging, both ancient and contemporary, of the world’s oldest living culture. In doing so, UNE values and respects Indigenous knowledge systems as a vital part of the knowledge capital of Australia.