These are the Terms & Conditions for the TuneFM Mix Tape competition. These Terms & Conditions comply with and fall under the laws of New South Wales, Australia.
1. The TuneFM Mixtape competition is open to current students enrolled at the University of New England.
2. Entries will comprise of entries submitted via the entry form on TuneFM’s website
3. The acceptable format(s) and deadline for entries will be prescribed on the website.
4. Discretion as to whether or not an entry complies with TuneFM’s broadcast standards rests exclusively with the TuneFM Station Manager.
5. Satire, commentary, parody, and humour are welcome but any entry deemed by the judges to be abusive, offensive, obscene, discriminatory, or derogatory will be ruled ineligible.
6. Entrants retain ownership of and all rights to their entries. As a condition of entry, the University of New England reserves a royalty-free, non-exclusive right to:
a. Use your entry to promote future UNE Student activities
b. Publish your entry on TuneFM website.
c. Publish your entry in TuneFM or UNE Life internal and external communications.
d. Broadcast your first name, location and degree, along with your song choice on TuneFM.
8. Entries can be submitted at any time.
9. By submitting an entry, you warrant that the entry is the original, unpublished work of the entrant(s) nominated in the submission and that you actually like the music you’re recommending.
12. The winning playlist for the week will be chosen by the TuneFM Station Manager.
13. Judges may not enter the game in which they are appointed to be judges.
14. The competition judges’ decisions are final and no correspondence nor discussion will be entered into regarding the judging process or the outcomes reached.
16. Prizes will be awarded as prescribed. They will be awarded:
a. A TuneFM Tshirt, cap and $50 textbook gift voucher
20. Main prize winners will be notified via email and social media where available.